VLC Media Player
License: Open Source
Author: VideoLAN team
One of the best multi-format media player for Windows
Experience the world of amusement with Download of VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is the most favored and powerful, multi-format, totally free media player readily available. VLC Media Player is an open source media player which was officially introduced in 2001 by non-profit organization called Video LAN Project. Mostly multimedia files as well as DVD, VCD, Audio CD, are taken by VLC and also it enables you to watch streaming media from remote computers and servers. VLC turned out to be filled with enhanced and contemporary attributes. These attributes were added as simple integrated plugins, which empowered the core of VLC to persist light on operating and fascinating to users who have earlier and slow PC configurations.
Why VLC Media Player :
Free of Cost
It does not cost a penny of yours to download the most entertaining media player that is transferring itself up the ranks in the list of media players available on the web.
Operating in All Versions
It works on almost all kinds of operating system, including Windows (windows 10, 8.1, 8, windows 7, xp – all versions), Mac OS X and various flavours of Linux and BSD.
Can Enjoy Partial FLV Files
When you’re downloading a big video and want to look for the image/sound quality before the download is finished, you will be able to open the file throughout VLC player and view good that’s already downloaded.
VLC Media Player does it’s recommended to use whatever type of file you play by it. Even if the file is encrypted or corrupted, this FLV player does not crash or lock up your OS. After its launch this was a transformation compared to the default media players many people were using that crashed or displayed codecs missing error messages quite often when trying to play media files. VLC can play MPEG, RMBV, MP4, FLV, QuickTime, WMV, AVI, and other media file formats.
Open Source Media Player
It means that the programming code used to build it can be downloaded, browse, edited, and updated by any person who cares to, which is significant discovering tool.
The standard look or UI of VLC Media Player makes the player incredibly easy to use. Drag and drop files to play or open those using files and folders. Further, use the classic media navigation keys to edit playback speed, play, pause, stop, brightness, skip, change the volume, etc.
Not only the playback, audio, video tools and view tabs are a huge variety of player options, you can also enjoy synchronization settings including a graphic equalizer with multiple pre-sets, AtmoLight, special effects, overlays, video effects, audio spatializer and customizable range compression settings. Subtitles can also be added to videos by integrating the SRT file to the videos folder.
Other Features of VLC Media Player include:
- Support for WMV image, 10bits codecs, and some other codecs.
- For conversion, shader support in the OpenGL output, including 10bits.
- Video outputs for Android, iOS, Windows 8 and 7, and OS/2.
- Rewritten support for images, including bmp, xcf, jpeg, png, etc.
- Deinterlacing filter, and Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Resamplers for higher quality audio.
- Karaoke filters and Dynamic range compressor
- Simplified audio core for quicker processing.
- Rewritten modules,and video output core allowing mixing in GPU.
- Debanding, denoising, grain, and anti-flickering filters.
- Android OpenMAX support and CrystalHD cards for hardware decoding.
- Audio outputs for Android, iOS, and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for MPEG-4/Xvid, H.264, and WebM.
- Important changes in Real Format support and RealVideo.
- And many more features…