Easy to use tool to create automation script for automating repetitive task.
AutoHotkey is a free open source light weighted tools to automate your repetitive task. AutoHotkey is an automated utility software to help you by automating various tasks. It is a simple yet powerful hotkey (shortcut key) scripting language for Windows OS that support both mouse as well as keyboard macros.
It is easy to operate software. You can create a script from plain text that can run an application simply by pressing the combination of keys. Script becomes active when you wrote and save the text file in .AHK file and it does as you write and give command inside the text file.
- Provide free and open source license
- It is a keyboard, joystick, and mouse remapper
- Provides word recognition engine helping you to expand abbreviations as you type them
- Provides simple and easiest method
- Include script compiler that converts a script to an EXE.
- Includes AutoScriptWriter, a macro recorder written by Larry Keys